Tuesday 15 January 2013

Website prodigy and Android developer


Adair Incorporation delegate, Android developer – Meet our social website prodigy, Aditya Dubey

St. Joseph's High School, Wadala
16th Jan 2013


Aditya caught our attention on the social networking site – will be surprised if you don’t bat an eyelid, after all, at the age of thirteen,  he is too young to be visiting social networking sites when he should be down to his books! Blazing a trail to discover, learn and pass it on is noteworthy.

In his own words:

It all started when I was redirected on Google Japan - I searched for Google India - there I saw a link "Google Days | India".  I clicked there and found that really very interesting. I registered for the event; there were some really difficult questions, but I answered them correctly. The criteria for the test were the time to answer, and the overall accuracy of the answer. I waited for some days - Kept checking for E-Mails and then after 4 days I received an email. "Word's Out, You're In" - It was a confirmation of my email. The email included a barcode image which was uniquely coded for my entry. I went there on behalf of my company "Adair Incorporation" as a delegate.

WHAT I SAW THERE..

There were many developers and to my surprise I was the youngest amongst all of them. The g|india had got almost 8000 registrations and 1000 of them got entry into the event. The venue took place at Goregaon. There were many events being held time-to-time in 4 different halls (tracks). I had attended the whole Android and Android Development Session as I am an android developer. At last I also had a photograph with the Google Country-Head - Mr. Sunil Rao. There were many competitions held which included one which was of Twitter - The most tweets the #gindia hashtag. Although I came second in the competition, I won a Google India T'shirt. It was really a memorable session for me - Also will try to become a speaker in the next season - 2013.

1 comment: