Tuesday 27 August 2013

Inspire Award: First hand account of the Science Exhibition

An exquisitive scene!

https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif  - Master Atharva Chaturvedi - Std. IX


St. Joseph’s High School,
Wadala,
24th Aug 2013

What made me extremely grateful to the school was the fact that I had been chosen by my esteemed teachers for a precious award that was important and unique in my life. It was the Inspire Award (cheque of Rs. 5000/-). My aim was simple but to carry it forward to a remarkable height was a challenge. I had been asked to make an innovative science project to achieve even more. There was to be a science exhibition for the display of such projects.


At the exhibition held from 3rd to 5th Aug 2013, I was totally thrilled to witness a wide array of exquisite projects by other students. It was truly informative. It dawned upon me that in such a venture, I was not the only beneficiary, but rather it is a learning experience for so many patient student visitors. My topic was ‘hazardous effect of mobile phones’. The project did not live up to my expectations however it was a satisfying one. I had my companion Master Shravan Kegade from Std. IX B to accompany me to the exhibition and assist me in the setting up of the exhibit at the centre. He was indeed a great support to me.  I wish to express my whole hearted thanks to the school management and the teachers who gave me this opportunity to prove myself in a competitive world. I truly can never forget the information that I gathered from this exhibition and the wonderful projects that my eyes witnessed there.

No comments:

Post a Comment